Towers Engineering Works was originally started in 1945 by Bob Lee (China Bob as he was known). Bob started making cattle gear in the fifties. The Bredden family took over in 1986 and have expanded the range from there. A new workshop was constructed in 1995 and provides a wide range of services besides cattle equipment
In 2004 we purchased a robotic welder which has made some changes. Our products are now made from ALLGAL so there is a colour change as well as design. Contact us for more information on our products.